Please note this is an introduction from Kenya Halliburton about our branding conversation.
Part 1: What’s in a brand? And WHY do you need one?
If you’re having trouble keeping up with content to market your business, it’s usually a sign that you need a brand health check.
Branding is a huge area of struggle for many solo-preneurs. And as a content marketing person, I can tell you that if you aren’t clear on your brand identity, it’s going to be difficult if not impossible for you to communicate effectively or with results.
So, What does it take to build a brand people know, love and buy?
Is it a cool logo, a flashy website or a tagline?
Listen in as as Kenya Halliburton shines the spotlight on Branding RockStar Kathy Bass founder of Ladies Who Brand, Inc. Kathy shares her branding journey and gives us the inside scoop on the “why” & “how” of creating a Rockable & Bankable Brand!
You want to listen to this interview if you are:
- Having a “brand identity crisis” and need help stat
- Struggling to find the confidence to step out and rock your stage
- Ready crush ego and fear to become the what Kathy calls “The CEO of YOU” and make money and meaning with your gifts
Because, in this fun and informative interview, you’ll discover:
- How to connect with your why and ignite your inner rockstar
- The #1 thing you need to know before trying to market and amplify your brand
- A key formula to help you blast past your comfort zone and into the spotlight
- 2 key formulas every busy entrepreneur needs to know to achieve branding results
- How to discover and release the essence of who you are
- How to avoid the pitfalls of branding ” Bass-Akwards” (no pun intended )
- And More…
Kathy also shares the 5 keys to brand your self successfully from her book “Power up! Branding: 5 Steps to move you from having a brand to seeing results“.